PROUD TO BE SEEN ON:
Pioneering the connection of beauty and fashion, to support the fight against mental illness.
ATTEND THE 2018 RUNWAY 2 LIFE FASHION SHOW
• Seating is first come first serve (Front Row Seating is reserved for VIP Only)
• Ticket Includes Front Row Assigned Seating
• Access to the After Party
• VIP Swag Bag
• BackStage Preshow Access Tour/Meet and Greet
• Access to the Post Show After Party
“I was inspired to put this show on because of my experience seeing the people around me disappear because of their struggles with mental illnesses and depression. Instead, we want to create hope, awareness, encouragement, and education to help you live the life you want to live.”
Alicia Amsler • Director – Runway 2 Life
If you or someone you know is struggling, you are not alone.
There are many supports, services and treatment options that may help. A change in behavior or mood may be the early warning signs of a mental health condition and should never be ignored. There are many different types of mental illness, and it isn’t easy to simplify the range of challenges people face.
Here are some things to consider when reaching out:
• If it’s an emergency in which you or someone you know is suicidal, you should immediately call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room.
• If you can wait a few days, make an appointment with your primary healthcare provider or pediatrician if you think your condition is mild to moderate.
• If your symptoms are moderate to severe, make an appointment with a specialized doctor such as a psychiatrist. You may need to contact your community mental health center or primary health care provider for a referral.
• If you or your child is in school or at college, contact the school and ask about their support services.
• Seek out support groups in your community and educate yourself about your symptoms and diagnosis. Social support and knowledge can be valuable tools for coping.
Alicia Amsler, Director of Runway 2 Life
Our 2018 Sponsors
Thank You To Our Partners
Can’t Make It To The Event?
That’s Okay. It Doesn’t Mean You Can’t Make An Impact
Every dollar counts. Make a donation today. You might not be a doctor, but you can help the search for helpful solutions to mental illness by donating to Runway 2 Life. You might not be able to take time off work to save animals soaked in oil from the Gulf oil spill, but you can help support someone else who is able to do so. Whatever the cause, by donating to a nonprofit organization, you are directly helping to remedy the problem at hand.