Want To Win a Brand New Pool?
One winner will be announced during the 2018 Runway 2 Life fashion show in October at Main Street Station. YOU could win a brand new in-ground pool for you or a direct family member! Raffle tickets are $50 and proceeds will be donated. You do not have to attend the event to win, and you do not need to be present for the announcement, although it would be amazing to see you there!
Alicia Amsler • Director – Runway 2 Life
If you or someone you know is struggling, you are not alone.
There are many supports, services and treatment options that may help. A change in behavior or mood may be the early warning signs of a mental health condition and should never be ignored. There are many different types of mental illness, and it isn’t easy to simplify the range of challenges people face.
Here are some things to consider when reaching out:
• If it’s an emergency in which you or someone you know is suicidal, you should immediately call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room.
• If you can wait a few days, make an appointment with your primary healthcare provider or pediatrician if you think your condition is mild to moderate.
• If your symptoms are moderate to severe, make an appointment with a specialized doctor such as a psychiatrist. You may need to contact your community mental health center or primary health care provider for a referral.
• If you or your child is in school or at college, contact the school and ask about their support services.
• Seek out support groups in your community and educate yourself about your symptoms and diagnosis. Social support and knowledge can be valuable tools for coping.